Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome Sign and Post

Being the Pinterest addict that I am I kept seeing the DIY welcome sign and knew that I had to have one for my front porch.    My hubby is anti-tool anything, so lets just say that it was a challenge for me to complete this project, but I did and I am so proud of the results.


I had to go out and buy all the wood and a hand saw, we had nothing but a drill here.  With all the wood I bought, wasn't lucky enough to find scraps, but I will be able to make another post to go around my pool area when it is completed.

Next time I will have a real saw to cut the wood, I already told hubby he was buying me one for a gift, no more hand sawing for me!

Here is the sign on my front porch and some flowers to brighten it up...




No comments:

Post a Comment