Thursday, May 16, 2013

Today's Goodies...


I am always wanting to make something, and while reading the Silhouette blog I came across their weekly shape challenge.  The doily making set that is this weeks shape is great.  It can be used for so many projects, but I was being a little selfish and wanted to make something for me.
I wanted to make some new notepads with some bright tropical colors: pink, yellow, green, and blue.  I always like to keep notepads in my purse.  These are what I came up with...


This notepad measures 6x3.  I used the bigger doily, but I sized down the whole graphic to fit what I was wanting to do, and wrapped it around the cover of the notepad.  I added a quote box also.


This notepad measures 5x3.  I used the smaller flowers in alternating colors, and added matching eyelets to them.  Of course I added a quote box to it too.  I think on the next set I will have my monogram in the quote box instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment