Saturday, June 1, 2013

DIY Wall Art Part 2


 After seeing the art I made for my wall, my girls told me that they wanted me to make them for their rooms.  I was going to make one for each of the girls with two different colors, but that idea was shot down.  My youngest told me that they needed 2 each since they have queen beds, I got 3 since I have a king and a twin bed would only get one.  I really couldn't argue with her reasoning so I agreed.
I had the colors that wanted me to use, but didn't have enough canvases for them so I had to make a trip to Hobby Lobby.  I was able to buy four 16x20 canvases for a little over $15.  I still don't think that $15 for art for 2 rooms is a bad deal.

This is my youngest's with the colors she wanted, Carmine & Island Blue.


This is my middle daughter's with her colors, Dark Red & Chocolate Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment