Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Break Is Over

The end of July and the month of August are always busy at my house!  It seems like there is not enough time to get everything done...  Getting my oldest ready for her second year if college, my middle one got her license and will begin her junior year of high school, and getting my youngest through drivers ed, her driving permit and beginning her freshman year if high school took its toll on me!  

My craft time was practically nonexistent, except for the things my daughter wanted me to make for her dorm room.  I had to make her a new RUN decal for her car, a vinyl saying for her computer, and a message board.


Once we got her moved back in to college my husband decided that we were going to take a short vacation!  This is the first vacation that we have taken in 19 years without the girls!  Thank goodness for the security cameras and the iPhone app that my girls have named "the stalking app", so I could see where they were, and make sure they didn't decide to throw any wild parties or anything!  


The hubby took me to Asheville to visit Biltmore Estates!  It was so nice there!  We toured the house, went through the gardens, did some wine tasting, and shopped some!  I think the best thing was that I didn't have to cook or clean at all!

I got some rest and relaxation so now I am going to craft it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment